Summer in the Alpen-Royal **** Hotel
Longing for a holiday in the mountains? Welcome to Alpen-Royal.
- located directly in the Hochzeiger
hiking resort, Jerzens Pitztal
- a grand and spacious wellness
- garden and sun terrace
- a large playing room with
plenty of toys, colour pencils and a PlayStation for the somewhat
- child care in Pitzi`s
Kinderclub (children's club - free of charge; Monday - Friday,
3 - 14 years)
- deluxe board
- light and cosy rooms (most
of them with a balcony) with hair-drier, satellite tv, radio,
safe, bathrobes, shower and toilet.
- and a whole lot more
- free guided hiking tours (» Photos)
- free guided biking tours
- a welcome drink
- hearty breakfast buffet with a natural food corner
- a 5-course dinner of your choice
- different kind of buffet every day (farmers' meals, desserfts
- daily tea-time snacks or cookies
- free juice bar for the kids every afternoon
- free public bus in pitztal during your holidays
Top of Page
Summer weekly programm
- guided Nordic
Walking tour (easy)
- guided hiking tour (easy)
- guided tour to a hut (middle)
- guided biking tour (easy and middle)
- guided hiking tour in the mountain (middle)
- guided hiking tour to a peak of a mountain (middle)
Top of Page
In summer the countless numbers of cabins and alpine huts serving the best
produce the region has to offer are real attractions. Our alpine proprietors
serve genuine Tyrolean specialities along with a traditional schnapps. Or perhaps
you would prefer a glass of fresh milk? Our inns serve good wholesome food
and in the à la carte restaurants you can enjoy not only local specialities,
but also the best international cuisine.
Pitzi´s Kids' Club
Pitztal also has a lot of fun and games and entertainment in store for children.
You can find Pitzi on the fun adventure programme in the summer in Pitztal.
Hiking, mountain climbing, climbing, mountain biking, nordic walking, swimming,
tennis, riding, fishing, bungee jumping, canyoning, rafting, paragliding
and lots, lots more cater for the Tyrolean sports holiday. And should the
sun occasionally fail to shine, Pitztal has a host of Indoor options.
Safely learn about high alpine nature in the company of a local mountain guide
from the outdoor company Club Alpine Imst-Pitztal. Ice and cliff tours as well
as climbing the Wildspitze (Tyrol's highest mountain at 3,774 m) are some of
the absolute highlights in our valley. Or what about a camera shooting hike
in the fascinating glacier world?
Top of Page